CHPs for QLD’s overarching purpose is to assist Community Housing Providers of all sizes from throughout Queensland to connect and grow, helping the sector to strengthen through better collaboration and sharing of information.
CHPs for QLD’s key activities include:
- Providing up-to-date industry news on current issues, policy settings and trends with exclusive insight and commentary from experts and industry stakeholders;
- Facilitating interaction, collaboration and network building between Members and Associates through online discussion forums and member events;
- Assisting CHPs to articulate their views to Government and sector stakeholders;
- Providing opportunities for Members and Associates to directly contribute to submissions and proposals to support the growth and strength of the sector;
- Providing an online resource library of sector events, key dates, documents and links to relevant other sources of information; and
- Promoting industry best practice across the state.